When to Apply?
Application periods for the Master’s programmes:
- Regular admission: 2 December 2019 – 22 January 2020
- Rolling admission: 1 October 2019 – 31 May 2020
Application period for the Bachelor’s programme:
- 8 – 22 January 2020
Citizens of EU/EEA Countries and Switzerland
Higher education taught in a language other than Finnish or Swedish – the international Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes when concerning LUT – is free for nationalities within
- The European Union (EU)
- The European Economic Area (EEA)
- To prove your citizenship, you are required to enclose a copy of your valid passport or national ID card where your citizenship is indicated.
Citizens of Non-EU/EEA Countries
Citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are required to pay tuition fees.
The LUT tuition fees are:
- Bachelor’s programme, EUR 9 500 per one academic year
- All Master’s programmes, EUR 10 000 per one academic year
“The best part of my student experience at LUT was that I found many friends from different countries and cultures, and learned how to cooperate with them on several projects.”
Poorang Vosough // From Iran // LUT Alumnus
Each programme has different entry requirments. To know the complete requirements for your programme of interest, please visit respective programme pages or get in touch using the enquiry form.
Scholarships at LUT University
LUT Scholarship Programme
Scholarships are offered for students with a non-EU/EEA nationality (excluding the Swiss students), who are applying through Regular Admission to Master’s Programme/s at LUT University (taught in English) and who are required to pay a tuition fee.
LUT Partner University Scholarship Programme
Scholarships are offered for students from the partner universities with a nationality of a non-EU/EEA country (excluding Switzerland), who are applying through Double Degree Admission or Trilateral/Joint Degree Admission to a Master’s Programme at LUT University (taught in English) and who are required to pay a tuition fee.
3 Different Categories for Scholarships
- 50% Tuition Fee Scholarship: Covering for 50% of the tuition fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship: Covering for 100% of the tuition fees
- Full Scholarship: Covering for 100% of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Programme plus, the living costs for EUR 5 600,00 per year
NOTE: All the Programmes are not offering Full Scholarships.
There are NO scholarships offered for the first academic year in the following programmes: Biorefineries, Industrial Design Engineering and Software Product Management and Business.