LUT Summer School
The LUT Summer School from LUT University is a four-week academic event offering intensive Master’s and Bachelor’s-level courses in the field of technology and business.
|Start Date:||July 2020|
|Tuition Fee:||€595 per module|
At the LUT Summer School from LUT University you can take a single module or combine modules, provided that the schedules do not overlap and the prerequisites for attendance are met. You can also combine modules in a way that you can stay up to four weeks.
At the end of the LUT Summer School international students receive two documents: Certificates of Attendance and official transcript of records:
- All international students receive general Certificate of Attendance at the end of the summer school.
- Official transcripts of records along with the course name(s) and credits earned will be mailed to students in September. Credits completed on the Master’s level courses will be on the transcript by LUT University and credits completed on the Bachelor’s level courses will be on the transcript by the Saimaa University of Applied Sciences.
“The best part of my student experience at LUT was that I found many friends from different countries and cultures, and learned how to cooperate with them on several projects.”
Poorang Vosough // From Iran // LUT Alumnus
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship in New Product Development from the Silicon Valley’s Perspectives
- International Human Resource Management
- Advanced Database Programming
- International Marketing of High Technology Products and Innovations
- International Business and Emerging Markets
- Doing Business in Russia
- Game Design – from Concepts to Implementation